A special combination of ingredients allows Lucovital Hemorrhoid gel to form a layer that has exceptional moisturising properties and an anti-inflammatory effect. Its efficacy is therefore primarily mechanical. The barrier layer protects the anal mucous membrane, repairing vascular tissues and restoring normal blood flow to the anus. The gel also has an anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the risk of infection, can reduce the size of prolapsed hemorrhoids before they get too big, and has a soothing effect on the discomfort caused by hard stools. The gel barrier reduces irritation, swelling, itching, pain and burning sensations and stops irritated skin coming into contact with rectal discharge and faeces, which can exacerbate the symptoms.
- Relieves symptoms of hemorrhoids
- For the treatment of external hemorrhoids, fissures and other forms of anal discomfort
- Supports the natural healing process
- Reduces irritation, swelling, itching, pain and burning sensations and stops irritated skin coming into contact with rectal discharge and faeces
- Prevents hemorrhoids and fissures