Preventative Sun Allergy spray SPF50
Lucovital® Sun allergy spray SPF50 prevents sun allergies and blisters and protects the skin against sunburn, because it blocks UVA/UVB radiation and has an extra high sun protection factor (SPF50). The spray creates a barrier on the skin so that UVA and UVB radiation is blocked. Sun allergy symptoms include sun blisters, redness, itching, fluid retention and bumps.
- The spray creates a barrier on the skin so that UVA en UVB radiation is blocked
- To prevent sun allergy and photosensibility
- To prevent the photodermatoses in patients prone to develop diseases such as polymorphous light eruption (PLE), solar urticaria, lupus erythematosus, actinic prurigo and hydroa vacciniforme
- To prevent the chemical photosensitization
- To provide effecient protection against UV-induced skin damage
Also available: Sun allergy spray SPF30 and Sun allergy treatment