Rosacea is a chronic inflammatory skin disease that affects approximately 10% of the world wide population. There are four subtypes of rosacea and each type has its own symptoms. To date no cure or causation of this disease is known. However, few methods and ingredients are known to alleviate symptoms of rosacea.
- to relieve the symptoms of rosacea*
- to relieve dry appearance, dry sensation, and stinging sensation.
- improve softness and suppleness.
- can be adjuvants to other rosacea therapies in adults.
- 100% natural active ingredient
- Free from cortisones and parabens
- Medical device class I
*Erythematotelangiectatic rosacea (ETR). It relieves dry appearance, dry sensation and/or stinging sensation. Moreover, it improves softness and suppleness of the skin and can be used as an adjuvant to other rosacea therapies in adults.