Scar treatment gel
Lucovital® Scar gel is a transparent silicone gel containing Polysolixanes. Lucovital® Scar gel is used to obscure scars or to reduce the formation of scar tissue. It makes scars softer, less thick, more elastic and less visible. Can be used with existing scars whether they are new or pre-existing ones. It is easy to apply the gel to the scar, it is not sticky and dries quickly.
- Silicone gel for scar treatment. To be used for scars caused by acne, burns, injuries of skin infections and for raised scars.
- Obscures existin scars and reduces formation of (hypertrophic and keloïd) scar tissue.
- Makes scars softer, less thick, more elastic and less visible
- Ensures that less connective-tissue (collagen) is created
- Reduces the redness and thickening of the scar and relieves itching and pain of scars
- Can be used with existing scars whether they are new or pre-existing ones
- Suitable for both adults and children